Blogday 2008: connecting people
Today is the Blog Day 2008, a day that has been selected because of the “similarity” of the 31-08 date with the word BLOG (You can see it more clearly on the image).
The objective of this day is to recommend new blogs in order to impulse their growth of those blogs that are considered interesting and worth reading, as well as to generate new conections among bloggers, to further enrich the blogsphere.
From this small corner of the blogsphere, I would like to recommend 5 blogs that are not new for me, but that I consider interesting and are not very related with the subject of this blog, but that I occasionally read to breath some “fresh air”.
Here goes the list:
- Zenhabits: A daily dosis of positive thinking and some simple tips to help uns improve our lives. A real clasic for me.
- LifeDev: Blog about creativity, personal organisation and productivity.
- 43Folders: More useful tips to improve certain aspects of our lives, to better organise ourselves and to be more productive.
- The simple dollar: Blog with tips for “common” people to learn how to better manage our personal finances.
- Orsai: A blog (in spanish) written by an argentinian that, like me, lives in Spain (Barcelona). He is very creative and fun to read and to have some laughs.
I hope that you find them interesting and I’m open to new suggestions of more blogs worth to read!!!